So how do you do it? Very easily. It takes 15 minutes, and this is what you do:
You need to hold each toe for 3 minutes each. Do both feet at the same time, and gently put your thumb under the toe, and your fingers on top of the toe, touching the base of the toe nail.
Hold the toes in this order:
1) Middle toes, holding with middle finger and thumb
2) 4th toes, holding with ring finger and thumb
3) Little toes, holding with pinkie finger and thumb
4) Second toes, holding with index finger and thumb
5) Big toes, holding with ring and middle fingers, and thumb
I did this for my (very stressed...) child, who had a stomach ache and a headache, and she was peacefully asleep by toe 2, and had a great night's sleep. i did this for my (somewhat stressed...) husband, and his backache felt much better, and he just felt really 'good' afterwards. Someone else told me they could feel a weight falling off their heart.
Try it for yourself and you'll see that you can relax much more than you think in 15 short minutes...