While we're on the subject of books, much as I hate all the social media stuff, I’m seeing more and more how zero online presence = zero book buzz = zero book reviews = zero book sales.
Now, if I wasn’t in the middle of publishing book number 4 (Talk to God and Fix Your Health) and writing book number 5, this probably wouldn’t matter so much, in the big scheme of things. But as it is, I’d really appreciate your help, dear reader.
You don’t have to spend a dime, I just need 5 minutes of your time to download a free copy of ‘The How, What and Why of Talking to God’ HERE (click the pink), and then to go over to Amazon, or even better, Goodreads (links below), to write a quick review.
Apparently I need 200+ reviews before Goodreads will start to automatically recommend my book to other readers, and I currently have, er, a lot less than that….
Think of how many mitzvahs you could do with that five minutes!
- You’ll be making my day
- You’ll be helping other people to find out about an authentic orthodox Jewish perspective of God that could literally transform their lives
- You’ll be encouraging them to develop their own relationship with the Creator - mamash it’s ‘light unto the nations / bringing geula / tikkun olam’ – and you can do all this in just 5 minutes (or less, if you’re handier at social media than I am).
So here’s how you can help an author out, and get a huge, fat chunk of olam haba in the process:
- Download the talking to God book for FREE at this link: (if you prefer to review Causes and Cures of Depression, drop me a line and I’ll send you a copy of that instead): http://www.talktogod.today/
- Next, please write an honest review (they don’t have to be long, or glowing 5 stars) by clicking on the following links (in pink):
- Amazon: _How, What and Why of Talking to God
- Amazon: Causes and Cures of Depression
- Goodreads: How, What and Why of Talking to God
- Goodreads: Causes and Cures of Depression
That’s it! Sit back and wait for geula….