About the book
Being a Jewish housewife isn’t all bagels and borscht. There’s a much deeper, sometimes darker, and often laugh-out-loud funny side to Jewish female life that’s uncovered in
The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife.
This is a book for spiritual seekers, original thinkers, and all those women who also grapple with life’s big questions, like:
· Why did God make teenagers?
· How can I be happy and productive, when life is so stressful?
· Why does my husband think his comments are amusing?
· What does it take to be a ‘good enough’ mother?
· Can there truly be a spiritual dimension to cleaning my bathroom?
· Does God still love me on those days when I’ve forgotten how to love myself?
What other people are saying about it:
"Raw, funny, and thought-provoking in a way that WON'T make you gag and roll your eyes. This book is a stand-out winner in its genre." - Dassie Dahan, author of ‘Jews: Stuff You Always Wanted to Know But Didn't Know Who to Ask.’
"The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife is a powerful book, and a true gift to the soul." - Mary Mandel, Children’s Health Activist.
“This entertaining book is full of deep insights, and also teaches the reader how to connect their life back to the Creator. It’s a great, important read.” - Yardena Slater, founder of www.holyhealthiness.com.
Try before you buy...
Hey, you can also download a sample chapter here, to see what the book is all about. Just click the blue button!