1) Rav Berland asked for it to be arranged 3 weeks ago - long before anyone had a clue whether he'd be back in the country or not.
2) The last prayer rally at Hevron at the end of April STOPPED THE INTIFADA IN ITS TRACKS - there were months of no violence, until it all started up again last month.
3) Rav Berland called for another prayer rally BEFORE the last round of violence at the Sarona Market in Tel Aviv, and in Kiryat Arba, when 13 year old Hallel was stabbed to death in her bedroom by an Arab terrorist - to take place a few days' after all these terrible things happened. He knows what's coming down the pipe long before the rest of us.
4) Rav Arush is going to be there - along with a whole bunch of other big rabbis (plus 10,000 people, hopefully...). You can hear Rav Arush talking about the power of going to Hevron to pray today, and what a huge merit it is, for yourself HERE:
5) If you can't make it yourself, you can still say 3 tikkun haklalis yourself at home, and / or donate some money to help pay for it, as they're putting on subsidised buses for people all over the country, and that stuff costs a lot to do.
If you want to donate, call: 077- 229-2222 (Israel number, so lose the zero and add +972 if calling from abroad).